Cardiff Half Marathon 2019
Run the streets of Cardiff for the children of Wales this October!
The Noah’s Ark Charity have a very limited number of gold charity spaces still available. Alternatively, if you have already signed up to this year’s Cardiff Half we would love to have you as part of Team Noah’s Ark.
We ask each of our gold runners to raise a minimum of £300 for the Noah’s Ark Charity – money that will go directly to creating brighter todays and better tomorrows for the families at Wales’ only children’s hospital. You can read more about just some of the children you’ll be helping here.
But it’s not just your free gold place that you’ll be getting in return.
We’ll also provide you with:
- An exclusive Team Noah’s Ark running vest
- A participant pack including a training plan and plenty of fundraising hints and tips.
- Access to our Team Noah’s Ark Facebook group
- An invitation to our pre-race event where you will receive expert advice on training and nutrition.
- Free bag drop off on the day of the event
- A celebratory drink and massage at the end.
And on top of all that, our support squads will be there to cheer you on every step of the way.
To be added to our charity space list, or if you already have a space and would like to run for Noah’s Ark, call the office on 029 2184 7310 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cardiff Half Marathon
October 6, 2019
9:00 am - 3:00 pm