Cardiff Half Marathon 2021
Run the ‘Diff for the children of Wales!
Please note: Due to the current situation, the 2020 Cardiff Half Marathon has now been postponed until Sunday 28th March 2021. We’re still taking registrations for our charity places so please register below if interested. Your support means so much to us, now more than ever.
Date: Sunday 28th March 2021
Fundraising target: £300
Set up your fundraising page here: https://www.justgiving.com/
Make your miles matter and join Team Noah’s Ark for the Cardiff Half Marathon! As one of the flattest and fastest races in the UK, the Cardiff Half is a highlight in any runner’s calendar. The route takes you through the Welsh capital, taking in Penarth, Cardiff Bay, Roath Park, ending back in the city centre. Join the 27,500 participants for an electrifying experience!
We’re lucky to have a limited number of gold charity places available for those who want to come aboard.
The sign-up process is as follows:
- Fill in the form below to show you are interested in a charity place
- We will contact you to introduce ourselves and offer any fundraising help and advice if needed
- You will then receive a link from Run4Wales/Active which you must complete in order to secure your space (IF YOU DON’T COMPLETE THIS, YOU WILL NOT HAVE A PLACE)
Being a gold runner, we ask you to raise a minimum of £300 for the Noah’s Ark Charity – money that will go directly to creating brighter todays and better tomorrows for the families at Wales’ only children’s hospital. You can read more about just some of the children you’ll be helping here.
Worried about the fundraising? Don’t! We’re here to help you every trainer step of the way. We can give you fundraising tips and support if needed.
When you join Team Noah’s Ark, we’ll provide you with:
- An exclusive Team Noah’s Ark running vest
- A participant pack including a training plan and plenty of fundraising hints and tips.
- Access to our Team Noah’s Ark Facebook group
- An invitation to our pre-race event where you will receive expert advice on training and nutrition.
- Free bag drop off on the day of the event
- A celebratory drink and massage at the end.
And on top of all that, our support squads will be there to cheer you on every step of the way.
If that sounds good to you, take a step in the right direction and fill out our form below!
Got your own place?
If you have already signed up to 2021 Cardiff Half Marathon, we would love to have you as part of Team Noah’s Ark too! Just fill in the form below and let us know if you’ll be raising money for us.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with our head of events, Linda Davies, on 02921 847310 or email email@example.com.
- Cardiff Half Marathon
March 28, 2021
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Venue: City Hall