The Lord Mayor’s Golf Day
- The Lord Mayor's Golf Day
May 2, 2019
1:00 pm - 6:00 pm
The Lord Mayor’s Charity Golf Day Tournament – In aid of the Noah’s Ark Children’s Hospital Charity
Thursday 2nd May 2019
Whitchurch Golf Club, Cardiff
The format of the day will be a four ball Texas Scramble with tee off times allocated nearer to the date. There will also be nearest the pin and longest drive prizes. The fee for a team will be £250. A presentation and hot buffet will follow at the Clubhouse.
The number of teams will be restricted to a maximum of 22 so book soon to avoid disappointment.
You can also support in the following ways:-
- Enter as an individual (for businesses/groups who are unable to submit a full team, the Council would be pleased to receive your entry and will endeavour to team you up) at £250 per team.
- Sponsorship of competition prizes
- Charitable sponsorship of the hole (£100 per hole – appropriate signage/banners can be displayed).
- Donation of charity raffle prizes
- A charitable donation in multiples of £10.00
- Any combination of the above.
For further information, please contact: email@example.com
Venue: Whitchurch Golf Club