Santa’s terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions and Cancellation Policy
Please take a look at our terms and conditions below. If you have any questions, please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Live call with Santa
- If you miss or are late for your call, we cannot re-schedule it
- Parents/guardians must be present during live calls (Santa will confirm their presence)
- Please ensure that you have suitable internet connection and Zoom set up on your device beforehand
- You will be sent a Zoom call invitation for your slot via email
- Please ensure you join the call a few minutes in advance of your call slot time (Santa will then connect you from the waiting room)
Santa’s special message – Pre-recorded
- Video messages will be sent via WeTransfer/Google Drive for you to download in December so keep an eye out for this
- Click on the link in your email and select ‘Download’ to save the video to your desktop
- When saved, video messages are yours so you can keep them and play whenever you like
- As it’s a pre-recorded message, there will be no direct interaction from Santa but he will know your children’s names and what they’d like for Christmas
We have a limited number of dates and timeslots which could get booked up very quickly. In the unlikely event you need to cancel/rearrange your booking…
- You can rearrange for another timeslot via email up to 72 hours in advance but this is subject to availability of slots.
- There are no refunds available
- In the unlikely event that we have to cancel we will contact you and you will be entitled to a full refund.