You can still help us with fundraising, from the comfort of your front room!
Although we’ve had to cancel many of our physical fundraising events this year, we’d still love you to do some fundraising from the comfort of your own front room! Here are a few things you could do if you fancied raising some vital funds for the Noah’s Ark Children’s Hospital Charity:
- Online gaming competition (using a site like Twitch)
- Online danceathon (get your friends together over Zoom and host a ‘dance for donations’ session)
- Host a Netflix party (All agree to watch a particular film on Netflix and charge a fee, like going to the cinema! IF you have the tech, you could get a few friends together and project your film in your garden!)
- Take part in our Step Challenge (it’s free to register and on completion, you’ll get a certificate and rainbow medal!)
- Create a birthday fundraiser on Facebook (If you’re celebrating your special day in lockdown, why not donate the amount of a meal out to Noah’s Ark or ask friends to donate via Facebook instead of buying presents?)
- A board-gameathon (Challenge your friends and family to taking part in a selection of board games for a fixed amount of time and get people to sponsor you all)
- Hold a virtual coffee morning
- Hold your own virtual Teddy Bears’ Picnic
- Hold a virtual quiz night
Whatever you decide to do, we encourage you to do it in the safest way possible. These suggestions are fun for all ages and are things you can do from home.
If you’d like to do something for us, that’s great! We’ve included the links to Facebook Fundraising and Justgiving below to help you with getting your fundraiser set up.
On behalf of everyone here at the Noah’s Ark Children’s Hospital Charity, a HUGE THANK YOU for your ongoing support. Without you, we wouldn’t be able to continue supporting the important work of the only children’s hospital for Wales.