Wye Valley Trail Race
Date: Saturday 4th September 2021
Challenge: Wye Valley Trail Race
Cost: £38.50 per person*
This 15-mile trail running challenge takes place in the beautiful surroundings of the Wye Valley.
The race starts and finishes at Chepstow race course with parking and race HQ onsite. The trail run crosses two countries – England and Wales, two bridges over the river Wye, passes two famous landmarks – Tintern Abbey and Chepstow Castle and includes the two famous trails – Offa’s Dyke and the Wye Valley Walk Way.
You’ll experience the rolling forest trails, stunning views, historic landmarks and a mix of technical ascents / descents, open fields and views across the Severn estuary and River Wye.
Included in your entry fee:
- Free race parking (onsite) and hospitality at Chepstow race course.
- Fully arrow marked route.
- Free race photos for all.
- Race timing and results.
- No cut off time.
- Medals and prizes for all.
- Three feed / water stations on route.
- Partnered with the Forestry Commission England – donations being made per entrant.
- Medical and event support.
- Staffed checkpoints.
- Physio support (if needed).
- Post race massage – donation towards cost of equipment (recommended minimum £5).
*Price covers the cost of this event only. Participants are asked to raise a minimum of £100 PP to help us continue to support the 73,000 children who receive specialist treatment at the Noah’s Ark Children’s Hospital for Wales each year.
£115 could pay for a play specialist’s vital work for the day.
The play specialist team supports children and families with everything from food aversion,
phobias, preparation for surgery, parent and child bonding, and reaching
developmental milestones through structured and therapeutic play.
This event is being run by Dave Talbot Adventure Events in support of the Noah’s Ark Children’s Hospital Charity.